Hair Extensions take patience, time and care to ensure they stay looking amazing and to prevent any damage to your natural hair.
WASHING AND DRYING:
- It should not be washed for at least 48 hours after application. Hair should be washed gently with warm water during shower no more than 2-3 times a week.
- Human Hair extensions can be styled with straighteners and other heated tools however you must be careful to avoid the roots.
NB. The more you heat the less time the extensions may last.
- Products are extremely important. Using the wrong shampoo will cause hair to become dry and can cause damage. Dry shampoo can be used at the roots of the natural hair to absorb excess oil.
- Hair extensions must be detangled from the bottom working up! Holding the hair extensions at the roots whilst gently brushing helps to stop unnecessary tension on the natural hair.
- Hair extensions must be brushed daily and single extensions must be separated with fingers to stop any matting!
- A loop Brush must be used as ordinary point brushes will pull and damage the hair extensions.
- Never go to bed with wet hair, always make sure hair is completely dry and loosely plaited to stop night time tangles!
- Swimming should be avoided when wearing extensions because swimming in chlorine can discolour the hair. (Swimming Cap is advised)
- Wearing a hat is important when spending longer time under direct sunlight.
- Hair Extensions will last longer if cared for correctly!
- You should have After Care Maintenance Appointment every 4-5 weeks.
- Hair extensions should be removed by a trained Stylist.